As stated in my previous blog, I've considered myself very blessed to have done the amount of traveling that I've done. Ever since I was age 7 and saw a show about New York City on television, I knew I'd travel to that place and others. That's when the travel bug bit me. We took family vacations when we were growing up and those were always good, so I'd have to admit that my parents are partially to blame for me wanting to always GO and SEE and DO.
Some of the places I've been:
* Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York City, Miami, Chicago, Memphis, Houston, Phoenix, Denver, San Diego, Detroit, Boston...to name a few.
1. Aquilles and La Pesca, Mexico - many times on Spring Break and summer planning trips.
2. Vitoria, Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre, Curitiba, Iguazu Falls and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - summer campaign
3. Dublin, Ireland (with Roni! - so fun!); Inverness and Edinburgh, Scotland (with my parents, Roy and Sharon -- equally fun!); Wales; London, Cambridge, Worthing, Dover, Leicester, Nottingham (and countless others), England - Um, I lived in the UK for two years
4. Chemnitz, Vielau, Oelsnitz, Frankfurt, Munich and Dresden, Germany; Vienna, Austria; Prague, Czech Republic - Germany campaign
5. Amsterdam, Netherlands; Paris, France; Rome and Venice, Italy - free travel with friends
6. Barcelona, Spain - to visit my friend Trey and his mother Peggy
7. Regina, Canada - Spring break mission trip
This post is dedicated to my parents as a testament to their support, energy and commitment to my life. Surely there's no way I could have done any of this without them. I hope to be able to add to this list in the near future, perhaps Japan or Portland, Oregon?! Mom has already said she'd come visit me in Asia, so that could be fun...
Mom, Dad - thanks for everything...and for loving this vagabond daughter of yours!