Wednesday, December 20, 2006

O, Tannenbaum

I've been taking a journey down memory lane today and came across this photo from last Christmas in England. It was my first real Christmas tree experience and I purchased it for 10 pounds from the tree lot at home store B&Q. My friend Carla-Marie came with me and we ended up taking it home that night...in her tiny car! Later she helped me trim the tree and I'm not ashamed to say that it stayed up in my home until nearly February! The conversation piece of my home that season, my wonderful friends cut a piece of its branch and made it into a tree ornament for me to have. In putting up my fake and inferior tree this December, I placed the tree branch ornament in the very front, which reminds me of the splendid holidays I spent in Loughborough with genuinely splendid friends. -- "...how lovely are your branches!"
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: